I really love gradient nails recently. Hoho. Awesome. And it's so easy to do! Just use a sponge dab dab dab. And the konads are amazing. I shall buy more design plates. :)
I'm home! Happy to the max now! :) Camwhore in my room haha Soulmate picked me up from the bus station. Then we went to Ipoh Garden South. There are lots of boutiques there. Seriously if you have lots of money, go there can shop till you drop. Don't even need to ask if I bought myself anything. Of course! Though quite heart aching Green dress!!!! Awesome. Seriously love this dress so much ♥ I forgotten the shop name haha. There's another red one but I like the green one more. They only have two in the shop. I took the S size so left M size. After that we went to Ipoh Parade. Saw my dream bag! A nd it's yellow some more. Awesomeness doubled. ♥ Two ways of using :) I've always wanted to get a bag like this. But those I saw in KL are quite expensive. Around RM50 for one? This one cost me 30 bucks only. Hahahaha soooo happpyyyyyy ♥ ♥ ♥ Quote of the day: If you wanna succeed, never imitate anybody. Never want t...
Here I am, writing again. I just realized that I always write when I'm at the lowest point of my life. Maybe because no one understands me or I can't talk to anyone about it. And I've come to a point where I feel that talking to people about my problems wouldn't help. Because I will still be upset even after talking to people about it. So, why bother talking it out? Time flies . Without myself noticing, I've been a Dental Co-Assistant for almost a year. Everything happens so quickly and soon it will come to a time where I'll have to send my boyfriend back to Malaysia because he is almost done with this clinical year shits. Why do I call shits? Because this place sucks. The facilities suck, the people here suck. I'm definitely proud of him for getting through this phase and I'm very much happy for him. After so many years of struggles, finally he could put a full stop to the life here. But some part of me isn't very happy because I know the day wh...
Not sure where to start, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I write a post about what I do daily. Today is the first time that I broke an endo file inside my patient's root canal. I know we're trained to be able to handle emergencies like this but to be honest, my heart just shattered into millions of pieces. I can't help but to blame myself for making such mistakes. In a more optimistic way, this is part of learning process. I think maybe the next time if such case happen again in my own practice maybe I'll handle it more nicely than today. My friends keep telling me that I should just keep quiet and proceed as if nothing happened but of course its very unethical. At that moment I feel that confessing my mistake is the right thing to do so I reported the situation to my supervisor. So glad that she is super nice and helpful because instead of scolding me for making such stupid mistake she actually tried to find ways to help me by contacting the reside...
Comments
Post a Comment