FYI I'm a Korean LMAO

Yesterday was totally an experience to me.
I thought such situation only happens in drama.
LOL
Anyway, the story goes like this....
I was sitting in Sunway Pyramid Starbucks waiting for someone.
I noticed this guy infront of me was looking at me all the time but I don't really care so I just continue revising my maths.
When he left, he walked to me and gave me a piece of paper and on the paper was a drawing of my face.
You think it's sweet but I think it's scary.
LOL
Why there are such random people on this earth?
And another incident happened on the same day in Starbucks too.
There were this two girls walking around asking people to donate.
So, when one of them approach me, I disguised as a Korean.
Freaking awesome me!
The most funny part is that she actually believed, apologized and left.
LOL
Okay that's all for today.
Gonna meet up with chiyinku now.
Bye peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero