Missing home

Hello December 2018! Why do you fly so fast, time? It feels like yesterday that I just stepped into 2018 and now its already the last month of the year. Its December and I'm still stuck here in Bandung. I really missed home. I wanna go home and celebrate Christmas and New Year with my family. Oh well, I don't really celebrate Christmas but I just missed those gatherings that my family will do on New Year's Eve. I've missed so many years of New Year's Eve gathering and I don't know why this year particularly I just feel so saddened by the fact that I'm not going home for New Year. Maybe my heart is really tired. I'm conscious that I'm doing this for my future, for the job that I wanted but sometimes I'm really exhausted. Emotionally exhausted I would say. I always have this thought of putting everything aside and just leave this place for awhile and come back again when I'm fully replenished. I wish I'm carefree enough to do that. 

Now that its the last month of 2018, maybe I should start thinking about my 2019 New Year resolutions. 

1. Spend wisely, stop buying unnecessary things.
2. Eat healthy, exercise.
3. Read more.
4. Stop feeling bad about life.
5. Be a kinder person.

Be a better Hui Lin in 2019. Cheers! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero