Home is ♥

I'm home! Happy to the max now! :)

Camwhore in my room haha

Soulmate picked me up from the bus station. Then we went to Ipoh Garden South. There are lots of boutiques there. Seriously if you have lots of money, go there can shop till you drop. Don't even need to ask if I bought myself anything. Of course! Though quite heart aching

Green dress!!!! Awesome.

Seriously love this dress so much

I forgotten the shop name haha. There's another red one but I like the green one more. They only have two in the shop. I took the S size so left M size.

After that we went to Ipoh Parade. Saw my dream bag!

And it's yellow some more. Awesomeness doubled.

Two ways of using :)


I've always wanted to get a bag like this. But those I saw in KL are quite expensive. Around RM50 for one? This one cost me 30 bucks only. Hahahaha soooo happpyyyyyy



Quote of the day:
If you wanna succeed, never imitate anybody. Never want to be like somebody. Go on your own.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

From zero to hero