Tutti Frutti is ♥

Yay! Awesome pictures right? Credits to Chris for editing them. See, my fringe like got highlight haha!

Silly conversations at tutti frutti:

Chris: Which flavour nice leh?
Me: Don't know wor.
Chris: Don't want the original flavour. Not nice.
Both of us start looking at the flavours available
Chris: This one lar. Pointing at tutti frutti flavour.


Haha I know it's not funny. But I never say it's funny :P

So we picked three flavours. Tutti Frutti, oreo cream and strawberry.

Topping time!

Me: Ehhh, put something light ar later weight that time very heavy.
Chris starts putting chocolate rice on the yogurt and I put cornflakes on the yogurt.

Take this take that. We take only cereals cause they are light haha ftw.

Chris saw longan.
Chris: Ei, I want to eat longan lar. And she took only one and put into the cup haha.
Ahhh... and I want this. Start putting smarties into the cup. And this.. gummy bears.

At the counter when we're about to pay..
Chris: Wait! still got this.. sprinkle some colourful candies on the yogurt.


All I can say is, our topping is more than frozen yogurt. Haha epicness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero