Ipoh 4days3nights trip

Finally my 'ohm' to blog is back! Exams are over, like finally. Should have updated my blog last week but I was too lazy. So yea I'm lazy to type so more pictures in this post. :)

After the last paper, we were so happy. Went to Sunway Pyramid to watch 'The apple of my eyes' the second time. With the same people. Really love that movie a lot. But it was kinda stupid. We laughed before the funny scenes were shown because we already knew what's going to happen.

After movie, went to Chiyin's place. Went there to waste time cause we're lazy to go home. At night, after dinner we went to Euphoria. Joseph said the night we went was the last night for Euphoria because they were closing down the next day. How sad. Later, we went to a mamak stall. Sat there chit chat. Took some pictures.


The angels hahahaha lol

So the next day I went back to Ipoh. Met up with soulmate ku, Evon. Went to Kinta City.

Donashi as lunch :)

Haha macam yes. Actually donashi doesn't taste as good as it looks.


Ya allah donashi again.


Haha really had fun posing with donashi because they are so colourful.


So the 'tunjuk gigi' face is quite popular. Haha!

After having donashi, we went to kbox. Only the two of us. Sang till our lungs came out.

I even took some pictures with my nephew. Both of us just woke up that's why we looked 'Ya allah'.






I had this weird dream last night. In my dream, he told me " I don't love you. I just like you only." wtf? Anyway dream is still dream. Have a nice day to you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero