Ipoh here I come!

Finally it's semester break! Finally. This is the last month of the year. Aahhh time flies so fast. I'm turning 19 next year. Good thing or bad thing?


I'm coming home! Miss my home. Miss my bed. Miss the good food. Miss my friends. Last but not least I MISS MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY PARENTS. Called mom the other day telling her I'm coming home. And I told her I want to have nice nice food when I come back and I asked her to cook all my favourite dishes. Clap clap clap.


Though it's semester break but I have lots to do when I go back to my hometown. I have to get ready all my documents needed by the University. Take passport photo. etc etc. Really can't wait to go Uni. Doing dentistry has always been my dream and now I'm one step nearer to my dream. Will surely miss my family the most and also my friends. Will only see you people when AirAsia got free flight ticket hahaha kidding!

I really love reading quotes, especially those very meaningful quotes. Therefore I would like to share them with my friends. From now on, I shall include a quote at the end of every post. Credits to twitter.com. That's where I get all the quotes. Haha.


Well today is just a normal day. Was suffering from period cramp. Slept for like 5 hours cause it was so painful and all I want to do is just sleep and sleep and sleep. Thank god I'm feeling much better now.


I have a friend. Aahhh don't want tell. Not good to judge a person when I don't really know them. Maybe it's just some misunderstanding but I don't give a damn. Haha.


I got nothing better to do haha

Quote of the day:
Love and forgiveness cannot be separated. To truly love, you must forgive. To truly forgive, you must love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero