Outing 13.12.11

Sorry no photos available. Didn't take any photo just now. Actually the outing was okay but we don't have much time. If the outing was longer, I can bet it'll be fun. Anyways, we'll have next time. :)


Watched 'Petaling Street Warriors'. Not to say it's a great movie but if you just want to laugh, go watch.


Bought myself three things.
1. Yellow colour nail polish
2. Black colour flower earrings
3. Nail decoration.


Sorry no picture to illustrate cause I don't know what's wrong with my phone's bluetooth. I can't send the pictures in my phone to my laptop :( Is it my phone's problem or my laptop's problem?


Sigh sigh sigh



Bored. Messy room sigh


Quote of the day:
Life is not about the mistakes we’ve made. It’s about the lessons we’ve learned and the friends we’ve gained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero