PMS

Here comes the week of the month, when nothing goes right. The week of the month when every single thing pisses you off. Thank you PMS. You make me feel like crying every single moment when I think of 'that' thing. I'm trying not to talk about it because the boyfie said you don't have to repeat what you're not happy about. So yea, I'm so not going to talk about the current issue that is bothering me so much. I shall just relax and enjoy my two weeks holiday. It doesn't make any differences right whether it is next week or the week after next week. I have came a long way, waited since last year August, one or two weeks doesn't matter to me anymore. But I never stop questioning whether equality still exists or not. Two groups of people paying the same amount of money but one of them gets extra three months to work on their requirements. People always say that everything happens for a reason and up till now I still can't see the reason. What privileges that we are getting that the group one people don't? So many hows and whys going through my brain right now. I wanna be happy. I wanna be positive. I wanna graduate asap. Can someone tell me how my life would be 5 years from now. I'm eager to know when I will graduate and get myself a one way ticket back home and never come back here again. I know its stupid to talk about graduation when I haven't even start the battle. How would my KO-ASS life be? Will I get a lot of patients and everything will go my way? I have nothing much to ask for. First, I want my parents and family to be happy and healthy always. Second, I want to be happy and positive all the time. Third, I wanna settle my clinic requirements by FEBRUARY 2018. Right now, I'm only asking for these three. PMS, please go awayyy because you're killing me with all the emotions. 

Tomorrow will be better. Jiayou! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero