The awkward moment

Today's awkward moments

#1 When sitting beside a not so close friend and I suddenly did something very embarrassing. Details shall not be reviewed.

#2 Went to a shop to order a drink. While waiting, the worker asked me something and I was so blur and I asked him to repeat what he said. And I think he thought he is too cute that's why I was shocked but actually it's not like that. I was thinking at that time.

#3 Today, both my close friend in college skipped class. Le me afraid alone and sit with other friends who are smartasses. The awkward silence because we usually don't talk a lot. And.. I was so damn quiet lol.

#4 Le awkward moment when I went to buy economy rice and all the dishes I picked was vege, no meat. The man thought I'm vegetarian when I'm actually not. Just feel that it's gonna be very embarrassing if I take so many different dishes. People might think I'm a dinosaur. Not good not good.


* FYI awkward moment doesn't mean I'm not happy or what. Just feel...weird.



Quote of the day:
Carry a heart that never hates. Carry a smile that never fades. Carry a touch that never hurts.

Comments

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.
    1997 Mazda Protege AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home is ♥

From zero to hero