Diet?

The last time I went back to Ipoh, mom said I gained weight. NOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Because of this, I made up my mind to go on diet for 14days, hoping that it'll make a difference. I must not let her say that I gained weight again. NOOOOOOO. I was quite determined. I ate only cereal with milk for breakfast and dinner. Lunch, eat as usual. Maybe it was just an illusion, I felt that I'm a lil bit thinner than before I started the diet plan. Oh wells, maybe eating lesser really works. Today it's only the 8th day. Maybe I shall continue after the break because I can't resist my mom's food! It's soooo good and I miss her cooking so so much.

Some friend said the way I'm dieting is not right. I know I know. Cereal and milk don't provide enough nutrients and fiber. But it's just 14day! By the time I'm done with this plan, my stomach should be smaller than before lol. Which means I only need to eat a little bit of food and I'll be full.
Sounds so awesome hahaha. Hmm my ideal weight is 45kg. Then Ill look perfecto! :)

Just a short update. Study mode ON. Time to 'pia' for A2 already.


Quote of the day:
We have to be fearless. We have to take chances. We can’t live life just being afraid of what comes next. That’s not what living is about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero