I will miss all of you!

Oh wells this is most probably the last post before I leave. 2 more days ONLY. Just 2 more days to be spent with my family. Alright I know I shouldn't sound like I'm not coming home lol. I will come home soon! Most probably few months later :)

In fact I should be happy because I can finally study what I've been dreaming of all this while. I should be happy that Bandung is just one hour flight from M'sia. I should be happy because Bandung is a shopping haven and the weather there is like freaking awesome. I have so much to be happy about. My parents will be so proud of me, so there's nothing to be sad about.

I'll be strong I promise! Will miss my parents, my family and friends and my country too. I'll be back soon! See you guys during CNY. It's just months away from now. :)

Will blog more about my new study place and also new friends. So, stay tuned! Lots of love..





*wink* everything's gonna be alright. will miss all of you, xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero