Update #8

I'm back in Jatinangor again! CNY break was so short yet so good. It feels like yesterday that I just stepped into Uni but now I'm in Sem2 already. Told myself that I will fight for Sem2. I'm trying my best. I changed lol. I take the initiative to study. I studed till midnight. But whether I can win this battle or not, no one knows. I'm anticipating but yet, so worried. Eventhough Uni results won't decide whether I'm a good dentist or not. But if I don't do well, I can't even graduate. What's more becoming a dentist? Life is like that. Full of challenges.

2.92. I was so closeeeee. Just a lil more. If I can get at least 3.5 in sem2, I'm satisfied. I can do it I can do it!!!!! Hwaiting hwaiting hwaiting till the ENDDDDDDDD.


WATCH ME SHINEEEEE!!!


I swear I'll go home happily after this sem. (Y)

Nightsssss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero