Update #10

46days!!!!! Only left 46days and I can finally go home and officially complete my first year. AAAAHHHHH time flies. Happy happy happy happy...


Recently I'm quite good. 'It' is not bothering me anymore. I don't give a single damn now seriously. Time to move on and start looking for a better one.


I have been single for erm 1year9months? Hahaha. I admit lar sometimes a lil bit desperate cause of loneliness but sometimes the thought of committing freaks me out. So yea, really depends on my mood. So dear God, when is he coming? Soon? Or never? Hahaha.


Ehhhh cute guy why you no come talk to me??? Hahaha. Will you talk to me in the future? Yes or No? Will we be friends? Can I get to know you? :)


Anyway, you'll come talk to me first HAHAHA. Confident sial zzz


Last but not least, popi popi my results cantek cantek. Hahaha.


Will update blog again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero