Sometimes we have to understand that when it is not meant to be, no matter how hard we tried the result will still be the same. I wanted to be positive but my heart beats fast whenever I talked to you and I feel so upset because it was kinda obvious I was doing all the talking and all you did was reply to what I asked with no intention of continuing the conversation. For God's sake, I just wanna get to know you better. And perhaps if the progress is good, we can be good friends. I know it is very silly of me to get upset because of such matter because I don't even know him. I just know he's my senior, that's all. I don't even know his personality, what he liked, his stories all. I know nothing about him. I was too confident. I thought you would continue the conversation once I started it but you didn't. Yes they were right, you're a nice person because you did not ignore me zzzz I guess that is very nice of you. If for some mean people, they won't even bother to reply. I learnt my lesson. Things don't always go the way I wanted. I might have won the heart of someone I love before this but HuiLin, you're not going to be so lucky everytime. Not everyone will like you in return just because you liked them. You're so goddamn lucky if you found one. Ughhhhh f*** this shit. I don't know how long I can stand. I'm too stupid! Too stupid to think that you will fall for me. I needa delete you as soon as possible from my mind. I SERIOUSLY HATE ALL THESE SHITS. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIMME SOME REACTIONS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero