2 weeks

It has been two weeks since we're together. I'm still in the process of adapting. Clearly, accepting a new person into your life is not an easy thing. Maybe because I'm so used to being single, doing things alone that kind of thing. Currently, I'm having mixed emotions. I liked him. I really do but now that I've got him, I feel like going back to the days where we're 'just friends'. Aaahhhh I know you wanna slap me. Please tell me it's my hormone problem lol.

In the past two weeks, everyday I asked myself did I do the right thing, is it too quick bla bla bla. I'm not the kind of person who looks for short termed relationships. I take this kind of thing seriously. So, it really bothers me a lot whether I've made the right choice or not. Sigh.

I know he will treat me really good. Cause I can feel that he really cared about me.

Maybe I should try harder. Try harder to adapt to this new life with you.

"Maybe I'm not ready but I'll try for your love"


10:42pm 14/06/14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero