Before 2015 comes to an end

Before I even realized, it's already December 2015. Two more weeks to Christmas and three more weeks to a brand new year.

What happened during this whole year? I don't remember...

Recently, I've been really stressed up because of my minor thesis. I didn't get to enter the first batch of proposal exam. My draft still not very good, hanging there nothing more I can do. Friends went back to Malaysia and every now and then I feel like crying because I wanna go home too. The feeling when you see your friends are going home because they settled their stuff sucks, like seriously. They get two weeks of holiday, which I envied a lot. But what can I do. I'm not done with my proposal, do I even have the reason to go home. I really miss home. I wanna get away from this place, just for a little while.

Because I'm so desperate to go home. I bought myself an air ticket to go back on 22nd. Yayyys! My hope is that 28-30th will be free but some asshole just decided to spoil my holiday by putting an exam on the 29th. Well-played! Idk what to do. Called dad and he said it's okay just come back for a week and go back to Bandung again on 28th if you really have to.... BUT STILL. My dream is to stay in Malaysia till January. Please God, please... if you're listening to me.... I sincerely pray that the lecturer or any big boss who can alter the schedule to postpone the exam date to 4th. If not, 11th. IF NOT, just bring forward to 21st. Man, don't put it in the middle of nowhere. Do you even know how the Malaysian students feel?

Please God... I'm begging you.... I really feel like dying because of this uncertainty.

Dear FKG Unpad, I sincerely hope you don't play with our feelings anymore. We came all the way from Malaysia to pursue our dream. Despite of all the shitty things you did to us, some part of me still hope that you actually cared about us. Just, don't do any more stupid things. Let us go home!!!!!

I have some feeling I'm gonna ki siao soon. Till then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero