I am so close to where I wanna be

I am so close to where I wanna be yet it feels so far. I know I've came a long way, right now I just have to keep moving forward without worrying because I'm almost there. Talk is easy. Because 'almost' is unmeasurable. I can't predict what will happen tomorrow and this is killing me every single day. I blame the hormones because negativity hits me real hard when I'm emotionally unstable. Right now I miss home so much. I just wanna leave this place. Can I just put aside everything for awhile and go for a trip and have some good times? Can I?

Another thing that bothers me so much right now is human. Ok, I'm a human so I know I don't have the right to judge another human being. BUT humans do scare me sometimes. Especially when they are so desperate for something. Maybe its for survival, I don't know but I don't feel comfortable to be with people like this. Anyways, not important because once I leave this place I'm not gonna see them anymore ugh.

What will my future be like? What kind of person will I be next time? Future is so intimidating. Can I still live the life that I've been dreaming of? What will this world become in 20 years time? FUCK I shouldn't even be worrying about stuff like this, someone please slap me to death.

Breath Huilin, breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero