Knives

If jumping off a building can solve the problem, I guess I would have jumped.
Every time when I think of how bad I am in studies, I feel like crying, slapping myself tight tight.
If slapping plus crying can make me smarter, I don't mind crying everyday till my eyes are swollen and slapping myself till my face is red.
I used to tell myself that genes make me like that.
I have been putting all the blames on my genes.
=.=
It is so true that I'm a jack of all traits but master of none.
I know this a little bit and I know that a little bit.
My mom used to say that I carry a lot of knives with me but none of them are sharp.
What is the point of having so many knives when non of them are sharp?
If you have one good and sharp knife with you, you can even kill a person.
And those who have many knives and all are sharp, those are really masters!
I hope I can at least pick a knife that I have and start sharpening it.
But which one?
It seems that all the knives that I carry are too blunt, can't be sharpen at all.
T.T


I must stop procrastinating.
So, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero