m.i.s.e.r.y

I feel sorry for myself because I'm such a vulnerable person.
Even small things can bring me down.
I just hope one day I will be able to understand the phrase 'Take it easy'.


Life can be very simple.
Doing things that you love.
Ignoring things that you hate.
STOP THINKING NONSENSE.



Recently I'm in misery.
Please, stop singing that song.
I try to forget but I can't.
This issue is driving me crazy.
And, I don't remember how many times I cried because of this.
The reasons are not important.
As long as I still carry a smile on face, there's nothing to be worried about.
Don't ask me what happened because you will only make me recall the pain.
Yea, I was hurt so badly and I need time to forget.
I will forget, I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero