Will be on hiatus for weeks

Well, gonna change my blogging style. I hope you realized what I've changed. Mock exam is just around the corner and yet I've not fully prepare myself. Everyday waste time waste time waste time. Slack slack slack. FB FB FB. Twit twit twit. No dating. What a sad thing. Currently listening to Keri Hilson's Pretty girls rock. Sorry people I know I'm crapping. Talking stuffs that are not related to each other. Forgive me. Lately, so much has happened. Recently I realized that I'm actually a super tolerable person, super good tempered, which makes everyone think I easy to be bullied, keep stepping me, step step step, don't even know how painful I am. Come on, do I deserve all these? Well, I shouldn't say I deserve it or not. Actually I exaggerated a little bit. I wasn't bullied. Just felt that everyone around me is not caring bout my feeling. I smiled doesn't mean I'm alright. Deep inside, I'm bleeding like hell, but who knows?


I taught you guys the secret so I must be a good role model. Positive positive positive. But before I start my positive thinking.....


!@#$%*(*&^%#$%^&*(#$%^


They said things will get worse before they get better. So I hope good days are ahead of me. Not gonna update my blog so soon because I need to focus on my studies. Wish me luck! Have a nice day to you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero