Came and left

Hello readers I'm back. Mock exam was over and I did so badly. No point crying because there's no one to be blamed but myself. If you ask, how much effort that I put in. I'll tell you it's just 30%.

Well, my life. Can I say it's disastrous? Lol I know shouldn't say that. Good things bad things happened in our life to make it meaningful.

There's so much that I wish I could tell him. I'm not mad at him or what. I knew this day would come but I never expected it come so fast. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

From today onward, my only concentration should be on studies. In order to achieve my dream, I know I can no longer procrastinate anymore.

Friends out there, I hope you guys too are working hard for your goals. Best of luck in whatever you're doing. One thing I'm sure now is, we'll shine together in the future. Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero