Hui Lin oh Hui Lin

What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING? Oh my I should be studying now instead of surfing the net. And now, blogging some more. Hui Lin, you're kinda, hopeless I can say. Haha. This week, did something that I have never done before for my past 17 years. Went to Cyber cafe to game. With my classmates. Yea, I love my classmates a lot. We're like one big family, go everywhere together. Lunch together. Though sometimes they prefer to go eat at the market, which me, Chris and Chiyin will definitely not go. Anyway, enough about my classmates. Called my mom yesterday and mom said I forgotten her cause I have not call her for like a week? Sighh was kinda upset after I talked to her cause she brought up some topic that I don't wish to mention at all. But nevermind. I don't blame her cause she knew nothing, so yea just forget bout it.


To my best friends, I hope they are seeing this. Especially for Elaine, I was touched by your post seriously. No one in this world will ever think that I'm one in a million besides you guys and my family. I'm doing super fine here so don't worry about me. I'm glad that I can always turn to you guys when I'm facing huge problems and you guys never hesitate to spare me some time to listen and comfort me. Having friends like you guys is a blessing seriously. God have been really nice to me for bringing such good friends to my life. Besides that, I'm also blessed with a very loving family, which I can never ask for more. Though recently many unhappy things happened that had pulled me to the ground. I'll take it as an experience and live my life like last time. If I can be happy before someone came to my life, I will definitely be happy if that someone left.


Elaine my friend, hopefully you'll recover a.s.a.p after what has happened. I'm available 24/7 for you. When you feel like talking to me, just give me a call or send me a text message. Don't worry, be happy. We'll go through this together. *smile*


Just did something stupid. Putting all the clothes with different colours into the washing machine. And that purple shorts, sighhhh. Turn all my clothes purple. White shirt became purple shirt and white towel became purple towel. Hui Lin you're just so awesome. Okay, I hate myself a lot now. ==


Okay peeps got to go now. Won't update so often anymore after this post. Have to work hard for my AS paper. Wish me best of luck and have a nice day to you.


(^^)Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero