Confession of someone who had break out

If my break out was one of the reason you left, are you regretting now? Kayyy I'm mean. But there's a saying, if you can't be with someone when they're at their worst time, you don't deserve to be with them when they're at their best time. I'm so so so glad that I finally recovered and I thank God for giving such a lovely gift. For those people out there, stop pointing at people with break outs and ask them what happened. PLEASE. If only they know what's wrong with their skin, they won't even suffer from break outs. And, c'mon they don't ask for it. You thought they want to have pimples all over their face? Firstly, pimples are ugly, undoubtedly. Secondly, they're painful too. So tell me, who will ask for break outs?

The most annoying are the ones, who have
FLAWLESS skin, and keep complaining when they have one so-called pimple, tiny like shit popped up in somewhere that's not even obvious. In short, people won't even notice if you don't point out. What's more turn off is that these people they need to say that, purposely or accidently I don't know, in front of someone who has break out. Pardon me but mother fucker, do you even care for their feelings?! You can complain. But please, complain to your friends who have no pimples like you. People with break outs have extremely low self-esteem. No joke. I can tell you, some even have problem looking into the mirror. Yes, I was one of them. Those days were horrible I can tell you.

Dr. Chu, my dermatologist, she convinced me that no break outs are untreatable. Millions of thank you to her and also other doctors who consulted me when she's on her maternity leave. Yes I spent a lot on my skin, but it was worth it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero