Update #1

My dear friends! Sorry for not updating you guys. I know it has been long. I've been here for one month plus. So many things happened and I obviously can't mention every single thing. But one thing I must let you all know, I won't be as free as last time. So much to catch up and I can no longer procrastinate.

New friends, new environment. Conflicts are unavoidable. I learn to be a more tolerable and forgiving person. In short, become more 'cincai' lar. Don't count so much. Do my own work. Help if someone needs help. Most important, be happy and don't let anything spoil my mood. I still practice 'the secret', no joke. lol.

New place, obviously will check out the guys here right. After all I'm a normal girl too. I have my desperate moments too lol joking. Spotted one yang berpotensi but it seems that I'm tepuk tangan sebelah-ing. Sorry for my broken languages. Keep getting false hopes. Very confused too. I can't read guy's mind so I don't know what he's thinking. Is he just being nice or there's something more than that? Tired wehhhh. And sometimes I'll emo because of him. Sho stupid. Anyway, I learnt my lessons in my past relationship. Don't rush and take time to know that person more. So now is my 'observing period' lol.

Kay I'm tired dy. Will try to blog more. I think I will blog more cause I can only express my feelings here LOL. Some more recently I so emo haha! Goodnight world xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero