Update #2

Mid term exam in 2 days time. Oh lord. So much to cover but so little time. No matter how consistent I am, it's still impossible to finish. That is why they say, medic student never get more than 5 hours of sleep. But I'm sleeping more than that everyday. Which means I'm totally H-O-P-E-L-E-S-S. Whatever lar. I'm going to be one of the 'black horse' lol lol lol. I am very grateful that it is MCQ. Which means I can 'tikam'. why did i use tikam? tsk hahaha. I saw my neighbour cried, which increased my guiltiness. Oh lord, what am I doing? Why I'm not worried like my friends. I mean, I should be worried right? Alright whatever it is, I promised myself and everyone that I'll finish in 5 years. I WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!

Sometimes I am really annoyed by those people who send me loads of link and ask me to click just so they can get money. I know it's just clicking. This shows how materealistic people can be. When they need your help, they'll be like huilinnnnn... -.- If no link to click, who the hell are you? So, sorry lar. I'm a mean person too. Your social network is so wide I believe you can get many people to click for you. Kthxbai.

Girls are the most sensitive creatures on earth. And they also get wrong signals all the time. Though sometimes the signals are correct. I don't know what crap I'm typing lar. In short, if a guy treats a girl like so nice, there's a huge chance she'll misunderstood. That is what I meant by wrong signals. So yea, I don't expect you to see this but please don't treat me so nice. I will misunderstood. Or I can say I'm already misunderstood. I'm trying to pull myself back. Whatever it is, alah fed up dy. Now shit also no time, I shouldn't think so much about it. Let the God do the rest. Just sit back and watch ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero