Update #4

It is easy to ask other people to tryyyyyyy but so hard for ourselves to do it. Human nature I guess. Is it really that hard to fall for person? I don't know. But I think if it's the right person, yea you fall so fast, so hard. They said when the person you love, loves you in return, that's the best thing that can happen in life. Very true indeed. Cause this thing is like a lottery you know. You thought so easy to kena lottery meh, right?

I questioned myself so many times. Am I doing the right thing. Friends said I'm not. They say I should retreat before anything happens. Quite true also. I seriously got no other intentions. I just wanna help. Trying my luck to find out the problem and fix it. But the problem is, I'm not the person who is facing the problem. So I shouldn't be so busybody also, right? Yea I think I should 'siam' before things get worst. Conflicts between friends start with misunderstandings and I never want that to happen in my life. So the conclusion is, I'll just pray lar. Pray that things between them are solved ASAP.

Dear God, please please guide them through the obstacle. I know I have no ability and authority to help them. Only they can help themselves. So, Imma retreat before anything happens. And God bless me too.

Heyyyyy youuuuuuuu whatciu want seriously?????? And what are you thinking actually??? You are so unpredictable. And Imma go crazy soon. I don't want a relationship. I just want a confirmation of what you think of me. That's it. If it's true that you really likes me, then okay lar we shall spend more time together to get to know each other. If NO, get out of my life and leave me alone. No matter how other people tell me that they think you like me, no I won't believe unless you admitted yourself. Will you make the first move, I wonder. Hmmm......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero