Update #5

Can I get to know you better?

I want to know so much about you. I want to know what kind of person you are. What kind of person are you? Good or bad? I don't know....

I feel so defeated. Why do I become so weak when it comes to this kind of matter? Why do I become so not wise?

Just for this time Huilin.. Just this time, be wiser. Think what is more important to you. Think about your priority. Don't be so easily defeated. You can do better than this.

Seriously I'm tired of guessing this and that. I should let go this burden,right? I shouldn't let this ruin any of my lovely days. After all, I'm not the one taking control of everything.

God,
Please guide me and bring me to a place that I'm supposed to be at. Thank you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero