Assholes everywhere

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!
I'm being nice doesn't mean you can be rude to me.
I'm being nice doesn't mean I enjoyed sarcarsm very much.
Most important, I'm being nice doesn't mean you can STEP ON MY HEAD AND JUDGE MY FAMILY MEMBERS.

Are you really that ignorant or no one actually taught you about manners?
You wanna tease me, make me feel stupid, being rude to me like I owed you etc, FINE. Anyhow I'm waiting for that one day that I will explode. But who the hell are you to say my brother is lame. And my brother didn't even do anything to you. You stupid ar?

From today onwards, you're going to be a piece of shit to me. Why do you wanna downgrade yourself liddat? Why you wanna make people hate your attitude? After all the conversations that we had, I can only conclude that you are like those ah beng ah seng out there, so no standard. Yes, you might be a smart person. But what's the point of being smart when you have attitude like that?

You told me you wanna work harder so that you can earn enough money to get a second hand car. Why? Because you feel so 'jit dor' cause no car for you to drive around in KL and go clubs etc. Dafuq. A guy no money also not that 'jit dor'. No car 'jit dor' to the max. People like you are the true losers lar. Seriously spoil my image if let people know we're actually born on the same day. But at least I don't have attitude like yours. Thank God I have a good family background.

You, can go get a wall and bang yourself to the wall. I see how long you can survive with your sarcarsm. God bless you. I hope you have a bright future. Shining so bright like a diamond. Asshole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero