Red lips

Today my happiness level went down. Though it's not minimum point yet but my happiness level is negative now. I can't tell why I'm not happy. Yea, sat for my statistics paper this morning but I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. The paper was okay for me. Girls always have mood swing. I'm one of them too. People always say we should forget the past and look forward to our future. Once in a wile, I still look back to what I used to have. Nobody can get me through this pain besides myself. Sometimes it's not that I don't want help from my friends. But we really need time to be alone, to find back ourselves. So, I bought myself a slice of cake from secret recipe. Chocolate banana.


They say eating chocolate can make you happy



Red lips are awesome right?


Red lipstick is very classy and it never goes out of style. Red lipstick makes your lips looks sexy. Don't you agree? In my opinion, red lipstick is suitable for all occasion but make sure your make up really matches the lipstick and don't paint your nails red when you're going red on the lips. This will cause,you know what chinese always say ' clash till got the bang bang sound'. So don't ever try it. If you wanna go red on nails, make sure the colour matches your lips. I know all these are sooo much. You must be thinking, "It's just lipstick. Just put then chao lar". I didn't know there are so much to be considered when you wanna go red on lips till I came across this article on the internet. Haha. Some how I think it makes a lot of sense. Imagine bright red lips and nails. You'll look like...ermmm. Save the bright red lips and nails for Halloween. By the way Happy Halloween to all! Have a nice day to you. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero