A lil treat for myself

Ta-da! Garnash chocolate. Have not try yet but it looks nice. Soooo chocolatey... Yum! I have no idea why is it called Garnash. Well, I heard from my friend, she said garnash is some kind of cream, you know people used it to decorate cupcakes and make them look so colourful and attractive. Yea, those are garnash. So, this piece of tiny thing is called Garnash Chocolate maybe because the topping they used 'garnash' instead of cream. Don't ask me what's the difference between normal whipped cream and garnash! I have no idea. Haha. I only know how to eat. I bought this cake from Patis Coco I find this name cute ^^. Location is around Bandar Putri, Puchong. So far I find their breads and cakes are quite good. Not too bad. Reasonable price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero