The Brain Food

What's brain food? Food that makes you smarter and more intelligent! Whoah!!!! I want! NO SUCH THING PLEASE. They say brain food can enhance your memory, make you remember things more easily. Especially for student like me, brain food is essential. I think I have short- termed memory lost. Keep forgetting things I just read, erm seconds ago? Or did I mess up long- termed and short- termed? Lol? Anyway back to the point. Brain food. I can tell you straight away with my eyes closed. How to type with my eyes closed? Stupidity. Eggs, leafy vege, cereal, oat, fruits, nuts oh and I heard chocolate too. Well that's not all. There are lots more brain food out there but whether it works or not as brain food, is a different story.

Okay, story time now. I sat for Cambridge Paper 3 Chemistry, 5 hours ago. What a disaster. It's not that I don't understand the question. It's a matter of time. I don't have enough time to complete my report. Oh yes, for your information, Paper 3 is all about experiments. You mix this and mix that, record the observation and so. Sounds easy right? Yea it is that easy but yet I can't finish the report on time. Guilty to the max now. Well, I don't blame myself for not studying because even if I studied, the questions aren't any similar to what we did in school. Totally different thing. Who or what should I blame? Okay, 1. The paper was hard. Like so hard. You see, I expect experiments like titration and enthalpy change but in the end it came out something I have NEVER seen before. I don't even know the title of the experiment. 2. I ate fast food as my breakfast this morning. Haha.

Oh hey people, it's not good to blame. Above are the examples you guys SHOULD NOT do. Like what my friend said, no point crying over spilled milk. Now what I can do is, hope for the best. But one thing very important, try to avoid fast food and instant noodles when you are about to sit for any examinations. Reasons are: 1. Not good for health. 2. Oily, so not good for health. 3. Salty, not good for health. And bla bla bla the list can go sooooo long but it will still be the same reason, NOT.GOOD.FOR.HEALTH. And the last reason, slows down your reaction. Okay this is a joke cause it's not proven, I guess. Haha. Well, that's all for today hope you enjoy my post. Have a nice day to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero