B is for boring


Just another boring Sunday. I feel like dying, seriously. Facebook is boring. Twitter is boring. And I'm too lazy to study. And I dislike watching tv. My life is so boring.


I'm blogging now. I don't know what to post. Just feel like typing. Gahhhhhh....


Went to take passport photo for IELTS. Worst passport photo I've ever taken. Ugly like shit but I don't give a damn.


Wanted to buy chicken rice but ended up cooking myself because hormone changed. Suddenly became so feminine, want to cook. fml. Cooked something that looks nice but taste like shit. Miss mom's food so badly now. I swore I'll never ever cook again unless I have no choice but to cook.


I can't think of anything to do besides sleeping. Most probably will go sleep after posting this post.


Am missing someone...



SPONGEBOB!


I don't why I like him so much. Lol.


Well, I don't usually use fml. ugly like shit, taste like shit. Today is an exception :)


Quote of the day:
If its never dark, you can never see the stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero