CNY feel

Wee~ Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I tried out some nail designs. Gonna make my nails pretty pretty for CNY.

I know its colourful haha.

Which design should I do? Dilemma.


This year CNY will be a great one. I'm gonna celebrate CNY at Beijing. *screams*. Well, my parents and I spent almost every Chinese new year somewhere else lol. But usually we'll go to some non-chinese place. I know chinese are everywhere around the world but when I say chinese people place, I meant China. Haha. Imagine the crowd in Beijing. Awwwwshummmm!!

It's gonna be a cold cold trip because it's winter in China now. Lowest temperature will be below under zero degree Celsius. Rawrrr. Highest temperature, not more than ten degree celsius. Awwwwwshummmm!!!! Cold die me..

Anyway I'm looking forward to the trip. :))) Will enjoy myself to the max!


Quote of the day:
Never be sad or upset if someone doesn't recognize your worth. Consider it as their loss because people who don't value you don't deserve to know you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero