I'm home!!!!

Came back from Beijing at last. The 8days 7nights trip was awesome. Though the weather is a bit too much for me lol. Negative 16 degree celcius in Beijing. Three words to describe: Cold Die Me. I wore seven layers. Included thermo wear. And I looked like a ball. A Ball.


The food there, hmmm not that good besides Beijing Roasted Duck. Haha. Another thing about Chinese in Beijing, they spit wherever, whenever they like. Even inside the museum. Kkakk PUI! I was taken aback by their behaviors. They don't even bother to find a toilet or even a dustbin to spit. Round of applause for them.

Whenever I think about China, the first thing that comes to my mind is their public toilets. Toilets without doors. But thank god this time I went, I never come across toilets without doors. But doors that can't lock sure got lar lol. I remembered when I went to Guilin, China last time, those chinese ladies they don't close the toilet door when they pee! I'm not kidding. I swear there was a door but she didn't close. Epic.



Took many pictures but I only uploaded some nice ones hehe. Enjoy!


On the way to Beijing


Snow! But fake one lol

The Great Wall of China

2008 Olympics Stadium, The Birdnest

Outside the Forbidden City



Outside the don't know what hall. The place where emperors pray.

Strawberry! Big and sweet.


Quote of the day:
Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero