My past

I was thinking about my childhood. I think I was bullied by someone when I was in primary school. No, it didn't haunt me. I'm still a happy kid after all hmmm. At that time I didn't realise that her action was consider a bully. Consider emotional abuse I guess, not really physical. Hmm. And I still remember that person very well. So, she bullied me when we were in Std One. 7 years old. Oh well I guess the bully didn't last that long. I remembered Std two that time it has stopped. Then I don't know why when we were about 10 or 11 years old like that, we became close friend. And then after that not close anymore. Kids memang kids. They don't remember what people did to them. Recently only I start recalling and realise it was an abuse! I guess no point bringing up the past now. I believe in Karma. Haha. No point thinking about revenge. She seems to be leading an awesome life now. PEACE ON YOU. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero