Purple purple!

Alright. I'm not a big fan of purple. Evon is. Lol. I like green but I can't imagine myself with green hair haha. So I dyed my hair purple last Sunday. I don't know why I want to dye my hair purple, so badly. Lol. The feeling just come, so suddenly. The outcome is good. Most important I like it very much. At least purple is less common compared to brown right? I can bet that 7 out of 10 girls have brown hair lol.





I know my hair colour is not very obvious but can see a lil bit right. Rawrrr I look fat in the pictures :(




Hopefully my dad won't screw me for dyeing my hair purple lol. I keep asking my friends, "Do I look lala?". Obviously they said no because they don't want to hurt my feelings, I know. Haha.


I am a very shy and conservative girl a.k.a kolot. Dyeing my hair purple is considered a challenge for me. I don't know since when I became so daring but anyway, not a bad thing though. Must learn to be a risk-taker like my dad. No risk no gain. Hahahahaha.


I think I gained weight. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Must stop eating so much, like seriously. Sighhh.


Valentine's day is coming soon. Good thing or bad thing?



Quote of the day:
Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero