Post Valentine's Day

Once again, the i-want-to-delete-my-blog feeling is back. Just feel that keeping a dead blog is so pointless cause I seriously have no time to blog. And of course, I'm not a very good blogger. The way I blog is not impressive at all. Some will say, blog to release your anger or what so ever. In short, keep the blog macam diary lar. I prefer writing my diary than typing :/

Oh wells, most probably I will not deactivate this blog. Dead blog ma dead blog lor. I don't think anyone bothers.

IELTS result releasing in 2days time. Fuhhh... nervous like mad. I keep praying 'at least 6.0 at least 6.0'. To be frank, I'm not a greedy person. For me, 'cukup makan' is good enough. Of course, if can get better lagi best lor hahahahaha. Still a greedy person in the end. Anyways, hopefully it won't be so bad. Most important it fulfills the University's minimum requirement.

I want to improve my English. So badly. I want to get rid of all the broken English. Not that I kiasu or what. I just wish that I can speak and type proper English. :/

Yesterday was Valentine's Day! Spent the awesome day with the singles. Woots~ No bad at all! Can start counting down for the next Valentine's Day. 364days to Valentine's Day LOL. In a relationship is awesome but single rocks too okay! :)


Quote of the day:
Don't think about the few things you didn't get after praying. Think about the countless beautiful things God gave you without asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero