10.07.12

Finally I'm blogging again, after so long. Life is good. Spent my every single day like a princess. Sleep, eat, shop, hang out bla bla bla. And I'm not planning to get a part time job because firstly, I think no one wants to hire me since I cannot work for a long time. Secondly, I want to spent more time doing nothing. Haha what the crap, I know. The course I've chosen is a 5years course. Frankly speaking, I don't think I will have time to procrastinate anymore during that 5 years course. I promised myself, I must be committed. There's no turning back after I've started. So, I shall enjoy my life first. Plenty of time for me to work like a bull next time. ;)

There's nothing to be worried about now besides my A-level results. I know I shouldn't worry because it's so negative. So I shall just pray every single day lar! haha. Let God do the rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero