Where rainbow ends

Yay! The reading mood is back again. Before this, don't really have time to read cause A-level wasn't easy. I only can read textbooks but not other books. How pathetic.

I'm not a fast reader. I read very slowly, absorbing every word in every sentence. Haha. Weirdo me. That's why it takes me more than a week to actually finish a book. I read every night before I sleep. And I think it's good to read everyday. Reading is so relaxing I can say.


The book I'm currently reading is this..


Cecilia Aherns never fails to make her readers impressed. Yes, I like her books. All her novels are about love. Very nice to read. Not hard to understand. You see, her novels are really quite suitable for young adults.


Oh it's raining! So nice to sleep now teehee. Till the next time! BB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero