From a total stranger to classmate. And from classmate, you became a close friend of mine. Never thought we are going to be so close like now but it's sad to say, you're leaving tomorrow. People say when two person can become friends it's call fate. But when we can get along so well, it means we are people of the same thoughts. We have the same frequency in thinking. I wish I could make you stay and complete our degree together. But I know you'll be happier if you leave. Frankly speaking, if I can leave I think I would have do the same thing because of the shitty systems and some shitty people. I'm happy for you seriously. No more dramas and all. Best of luck in your future undertakings and I know you'll be very happy in Taiwan. I will update about our situations here. Please stay tuned for more epic dramas. You will be missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero