What is friendship to you?

Friends, kawan-kawan, peng you.... What are friends? I thought friends should make us happy. But why are we avoiding each other. Why are we keeping our distance?

Well, I wrote all these not because I care. Maybe you'll say I care because if I don't care I won't even write all these.. ughh whatever okay. I just feel that I need to express my feelings.

I don't favour both of you. I'm not afraid to tell the world that I memang different channel with the both of you. At first I thought it's my problem lar, I dislike the both of you so I'll just stay away from you all. But now, it seems like one group of us are actually keeping the distance. It's no longer a one man war. And this is what actually makes me feel uncomfortable. Even if I don't favour the two of them, I never want to see things like these.

Now that the gap is so obvious, I don't know how long we can stand. I'm afraid one day, I will no longer call the both of you as FRIENDS. No, we're not going to be enemies. Maybe acquaintance. A person one knows slightly but not a close friend.

I won't feel sad if one day I no longer call you guys my friends, because my heart already determines the status. We won't click because we're so different. I just don't wanna see the gap between you guys and my friends. Call me cold-blooded or whatsoever, because I know I will only hurt myself if I try to blend into their world.

Who is the culprit? Both of you? Us?
I think we've gone too far. So far till it's no longer important anymore because non of us wanna fix this problem. 4 more years to go, only God knows what will happen to the six of us.

Dear God,
I just hope that you keep the six of us in a group till this whole course ends. I'm not asking to be very close with them. I never want to anyway. Just close the gap between us and give me a peaceful life. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero