Haters gonna hate. Dogs gonna bark.

I'm waiting for one day, when both of you will be alone till the end. Don't blame others. Blame yourself. You guys pushed people away, with that shitty attitude of yours.

And..

You will pay for what you did to me and Boon today. You will pay.


Oh ya. I'm so glad you told me my thoughts are like a xiao mei mei. So glad you didn't kira with me because I'm a xiao mei mei. So glad you came and correct the both of us. Cause we are two ignorant kids. Oh but I forget to tell you, empty kettle makes the most noise. You're so noisy so are you empty?

Thank you for underestimating the entire class. The whole class are just a bunch of idiots to you right? How come they are so stupid? Well, I just have to say both of you not very smart because you need a bunch of stupid people to make you look smarter right? Oi why don't thank us? lol

Step people's head to get higher, you wait for karma la.

And I wish the best of luck for the both of you. Because very soon, you guys will enjoy the 'two- person world'. No need to thank me.

Please, continue to be so outstanding. I'm waiting to see more dramas. Till then, biatch and asshole.

P/S: They gave both of you a name right? The dog couple. Suit the both of you la, very.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero