An incident

Good morning people.
The feeling of waking up without an alarm is so great.
I've been waking up at 6am everyday for the past 5 days.
Really drove me crazy because I hate waking up so early.
I have not eaten yet.
I'm hungry but I don't know what I want to eat.
Back in Ipoh, every morning mommy will buy me breakfast.
I don't have to think what to eat.
She'll just put the food on the dining table.
And I'll just eat what's on the table.
Easy.


Actually I wanted to write about an incident that I saw yesterday in this post.
Should have wrote it yesterday but I was too tired seriously.
Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid after school.
After having dinner with Elaine, we sat outside the main entrance to wait for Elaine's car to come.
While we were talking talking, I saw a white Honda City stopped infront of us.
A quite handsome guy was in the car, busy talking on the phone.
At that time I knew he was waiting for someone to come out from the mall.
Anyway, he wasn't suppose to stop there so he drove away after a few minutes.
I told Elaine that I saw a handsome guy and she said why don't show her.
LOL
Cause she was talking on the phone with her sis so I failed to show her.
The End.



I'm just joking.
The story doesn't stop there.
We continue talking talking again.
After sometime, the white Honda came back and stopped infront of us again.
This time, a pretty lady came out from nowhere approached that car.
She looked very angry and her face was BLACK.
Not that black, is that black.
LOL
Cut the crap anyway.
She was holding many shopping bags.
What she did was, she hit the back of the car so loudly asking the guy in the car to open the trunk.
I assumed the guy is her boyfriend.
Then her boyfriend came out from the car to help her put those shopping bags into the trunk.
After that she opened the back door and put her handbag in and slammed the door so loudly.
Very obvious she already very 'beh song' her boyfriend.
What I don't understand is that why she has to do such thing in the public?
You want to show your boyfriend that you're angry, go home slap him or do whatever.
Don't you think doing all these in the public is dropping your boyfriend's image and your image as well?


Okay, the end.
No more lar.
The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero