Scary people

Hello readers!
Sorry I was on hiatus for the past 6days.
So I'm back now!
LOL
My life has been really good because I learnt to take things easy.
^^


On Friday I was quite pissed out because of a classmate.
Well, I don't like shooting shooting people in blog so I'll just skip that part.
One thing very important that I have to tell my readers is that ATTITUDE is very important.
This guy made me so angry because of his attitude.
He was dead to me on Friday because I really don't feel like talking to him anymore.
He kept saying sorry and I just ignored him.
But anyway, I am a kind and forgiving person.
LOL
I understand different families have different upbringings.
I believe for the past 17 years of his life, he didn't realise his attitude.
So I was mad at him so that he'll change.
And I really should tell him this,
" If you want to be a doctor, change your attitude."
He kept telling me he'll change.
So, we'll see if he will change.


New friends around me are quite scary.
Luckily I have Chiyin!!!
Oh my god.
At least I have someone to hug when I got scared.
LOL
She applied for scholarship.
At first I hope she'll get.
But now, sorry Chiyin.
Please don't get!
I need you in Inti.
T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero