whee~

Whoa people~
Time seriously flies VERY fast.
My god.
Tomorrow is Friday already.
I'm going back to Ipoh on Saturday.
Really can't wait to see my family and friends.
^^



Yesterday's Pre-U gathering was kinda boring.
Not as good as I've expected.
You ask if I saw any handsome.
Not really.
Yea maybe one?
LOL
The one who performed yesterday was quite handsome anyway.
He was my classmate's friend.
He really sang very well and truth to be told, I was quite impressed.
If he was performing for a girl or what, that'll be extremely sweet.
But anyway, not my cup of tea.
LOL.
You see sometimes things are weird.
You'll say a person is handsome or cute but you'll never fall for him.
So I can say that guy is handsome but I won't like him.
LOL
Sorry people.
Minus the crap part.
Oh by the way, the cute guy's name is 'Chronicle' if I'm not mistaken.
LOL
Didn't ask my friend for the spelling.



Physics assignment waiting for me.
Will update again very soon.
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero