Ryeo Wook no.2?

How long I didn't blog?
One day? Or two days?
Anyway, I'm back!
Actually got nothing to post.
Just gonna crap again.
^^


There's this new guy in my class.
Goodness.
He's so soft.
He looks like Ryeo Wook.
I'm not the only one that say he looks like Ryeo Wook.
Christine said so too.
So we call him Ryeo Wook.
Haha.
Today he sat beside me during Malaysian Studies.
He was looking at the lecturer all the time so I thought he was listening.
Later he yawned.
I laughed and ask him if he's listening to the lecture.
He said no.
So that's how we start the conversation.
My goodness.
His voice really very cute.
I told him he looks like Ryeo Wook and i showed him Wookie's pic.
He laughed and say why we say he looks like Wookie.
To my surprise, he said he wanna take dentistry too after A-levels.
I was like," Hi-5 man!"
Haha.
Later only I found out his sister is a dentist and she inspired him to take dentistry.


I think that's all for today cause I'm quite tired now.
Will update more about my college life.
So readers, stay tuned!
Continue supporting me will you?
^^
Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero