All The Way North

Before I start, I would like to request my readers to play the song 一路向北 by Jay Chou while reading. Hahaha. Or play after reading.


Hmmm how should I start? I've got nothing better to do so I went to read all my friends blog. Everyone is so busy with their studies. Read one, she broke up with her boyfriend recently. I guess it's quite recent, I don't know. Lol. Apparently, she's doing fine without the boyfriend. So I guess it's not that sad after all.


The next blog I read is definitely a happy one. :) She and her boyfriend are doing well. They get to know each other better now, which is a good thing. Really feel so happy for her. If I have a thousands of wish, I'll definitely give one to her. I'll wish that she'll be happy with him till the end of time. That's what a friend can do right? ;)


My very very best friend, she was not so happy the other day. She had some conflict with her boyfriend. I hope they're fine now. We can't expect clear skies every single day right? He's a very good guy seriously. Please please forgive him? You guys will be fine. Please be happy with each other every single day alright?


I was playing the song I said earlier while typing this post. The lyrics of this song really makes my heart so sour. If you know what I mean. I wonder how my life would be after A-levels. The thought of not seeing you anymore really kills me. I don't know what I want. I really thought I moved one. I'm confused.


I remembered telling my friend that I'm ready to love again. But I have to take back my words. I'm not ready yet.



我一路向北 離開有你的季節
Im going all the way north, leaving the season that has you in it

你說你好累 已無法再愛上誰
You said youre so tired, you can no longer love anyone

風在山路吹 過往的畫面全都是我不對
The wind is blowing on the mountain road
All the pictures of the past are all wrongs of my doing

細數慚愧 我傷你幾回
Carefully counting the number of my shames, how many times have I hurt you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero