A soldier

I'm so not productive everyday. How larrrrrrr??????? :(
A2 is coming very very soon!!! HuiLin please be more hardworking. You screwed AS. You ain't not going to screw A2 as well!!! STOP SLACKING.


Anyone knows any food that can so-called 'open' the brain? Cause I know my brain is still close ALL THE TIME. Unable to think logically, no common sense, NO MEMORY. How larrrr???? Any super brain food? :(


I need more that 24 hours a day. Maybe 48 hours a day? :(
I know it's pointless to ask for more time because even if I have 48 hours a day, I will still feel it's not enough. So, my time management sucks! Which means I can't be a leader. I can only be a soldier next time. Let people lead me. Gahhhhh... Your dad is gonna be so disappointed, Huilin. He want you to be the leader like him, not a soldier. So, do me a favour Huilin, don't disappoint him. Pretty please....sighhhhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero