Confession of a POOR girl -__-

Perhaps I turned over a new leaf. Have been staying in the library till 6 o'clock everyday. Sometimes even later. Though not 100% doing my revision, but at least I did right? Better than doing nothing at home. Hmm. I'm exhausted. Everyday reach home around 7 something. Bath, online then go sleep. I don't know if I should continue doing the same thing-stay in library till 6 then come home that time already half dead OR come home right after college, nap then study. But I've got no self discipline. If I'm at home I won't study. I will keep wasting time. At least in the library, I can force myself to study cause there's nothing else to do besides studying. Rawrrrr but I don't like coming home everyday exhausted like mad. I know it's only a month. One more month before the real exam comes. After seeing my mock exam results, I should put in more effort than last time. So, I'll just study in the library everyday lar! Sighhh. Now I still can slack a teenie weenie bit at home. After this week really must study double! Study in library then come home study again. I don't know what to say but A-level really make my life so sad. So much sadder than when I was in secondary school. Like what my friend said, really never felt so stupid in my life before. Open the book, 70% don't know how to do. Everyday stressed up like mad. Seriously who picked this course? Me. So no one to be blamed but myself. Got to go get a wall to bang. BB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The awkward moment

Home is ♥

From zero to hero